Haryana Eligibility Criteria for D.El.Ed.
• Applicants would have scored at least 50% marks in Class 12th with five subjects plus English as one of the subjects.
• There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC), and PwD. Further, they have to score at best 47.5% marks. Then, the said relaxation intends to not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
• Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit.
Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
• The aspirant should have passed Urdu in the 10th class Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other panel having a similarity of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
• A contender having difficult qualifications will not be tolerable to any additional benefit of any sort, they will have to realize the requisite agreed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
• The eligibility of an entrant (as of 30-06-2014) designed for admission intends to be shown at the time of admission/counseling.
• The medium of Teaching& Examination will be Urdu not including English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
Haryana D.El.Ed Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus
Haryana D.El.Ed Merit List
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
• Science: 30%
• Commerce: 28%
• Arts: 40%
• Vocational: 2%
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) –
• Science Stream – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject.
• Commerce – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject.
• Arts – English (compulsory) with any four subjects.
• Vocational – English (compulsory) and all other straightforward subjects in Vocational Institutes United by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved through Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equal.
The contenders are recommended to apply for stream following their subject blend in Class 12th examination and if any entrant does not apply in an appropriate stream as mentioned above, their submission will be treated as illegal and no prerogative will be interested in this regard.
Haryana D.EL.ED Counselling
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
• SCERT Haryana D.EL.ED Rank Card.
• SCERT Haryana D.EL.ED Admit Card.
• SSC Marksheet.
• Intermediate Marksheet.
• Transfer Certificate.
• Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
• Birth certificate.
Candidate’s admission will be canceled if they are found to have obtained by false, forged, fabricated, or tampered documents.
- SCERT Haryana can cancel candidates’ admission at any stage besides registering a criminal case against him/them and barring/her for re-admission in D.El.Ed for three years.
- In case of any dispute, the final decision will be taken by the Director SCERT Haryana.
Candidates Migration can be considered at the sole direction of the Director SCERT.
- Admitted candidates from one DIET to another DIET under rare compassionate/deserving circumstances at the initial stage of the 1st year only.
- No migration from one private college to another college will be considered by the affiliating authority.
Admission of contenders who accomplish all eligibility conditions will be ended on the root of virtual merit (streamwise) based on marks gained in five subjects together with English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination. In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the contenders will be considered in each category of reservation, chosen by them on the online application form. The merit will be set stream wise-category wise.
In case any contender is found to have given fake information or credential etc. or is started to have suspended/covered information in their application or subsequently at any step of admission, his/her dispute for admission will be canceled, and permitted accounts will be introduced against such contenders.
In the event of a professional stream, the merit will be completed based on combined marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.