SBD runs under the aegis of Seth Banarsi Dass Charitable Society, which is a non-profit organization. The Society was constituted in 1998 by a group of leading academicians and corporate executives in Northern India. SBD is constantly moving towards catering to diverse educational needs to ensure all round development of the students.
Its fully equipped campus on Pipli Road, Kurukshetra having infrastructure that matches with the best national and international standards. It not only caters to its current needs but also has potential to cater expansion in the future.
Traditionally believing that god is the source of all Truth, Goodness and Beauty, SBD Charitable Society seeks to develop in students, a wisdom, that transforms academic achievement into responsible citizenship and sincere professional service to the society.
To commit itself to excellence in thought and action, to seek, to impart a broad spectrum of knowledge, skills and to mould attitudes, needed for career in teaching & education fields, by careful guidance and instructions for self learning in both formal and informal modes.
- To equip the pupil teachers with the latest pedagogical innovations
- To motivate individual to achieve the goals of education, learning to know, learning to do, learning to live together and learning to be.
- To provide opportunities to the faculty and the students, to undertake action research projects contributing to new insights into the teaching learning process..
- To provide value based education, helpful in strengthening faith in human, social and moral values.
- To develop the critical thinking, analytical ability, and creative skills among pupil teachers.
- To develop the spirit to inquiry and cooperation along with cooperative learning.
The Essence of SBD
“Where modernity blends with tradition”.
At SBD the atmosphere is a manifestation of this philosophy. The teaching methodology is most contemporary and keeps the students and the faculty abreast with the ever-changing scenario.
At SBD, a unique trilogy of the students, faculty and learning resources produce some of the best minds in the country. Tradition imparts ethics and values while modernity gives an opportunity to apply those values effectively to move ahead and make a mark in the society.
SBD students come from diverse backgrounds, which in itself help them to examine managerial issues from multiple perspectives. In addition, an environment conducive to new ideas and sharing of knowledge helps in the development of a spirit of Co-operation among students. Some of the unique characteristics of our students include academic excellence, leadership qualities, an ability to lead change and a deep-rooted respect for the culture and the values.