Admission Policy and process of B.Ed.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a 2 Year bachelor degree course aimed at training students to become teachers. In order to be eligible to pursue this course, a candidate who possesses the following qualification with 50 marks in aggregate (47.5% in case to Sc/St/Blind/ Physically Handicapped candidate shall be eligible to join the course.
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Shashtri Examination (New Scheme) of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Any other examination of other Universities recognized by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra as equivalent to above mentioned examinations of this University
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded to 50%.
- Compartment candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. Regular Course in any case.
- These guidelines may change as per the instructions given by NCTE, Kurukshetra University & Haryana Government from time to time.